start main text
NuCypher (NU) traded 1.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on July 31st. Over the last seven days, NuCypher has traded up 7.9% against the US dollar. One NuCypher coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.20 or 0.00000838 BTC on popular exchanges. NuCypher has a market cap of $137.65 million and $24.40 million worth of NuCypher was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23,378.40 or 1.00008877 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004281 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00004728 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00003970 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004277 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002188 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.50 or 0.00130462 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.75 or 0.00033152 BTC.
- Magic Internet Money (MIM) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004274 BTC.
NU is a coin. It was first traded on August 30th, 2020. NuCypher’s total supply is 1,380,688,921 coins and its circulating supply is 703,000,000 coins. The official message board for NuCypher is blog.nucypher.com. The Reddit community for NuCypher is https://reddit.com/r/nucypher and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for NuCypher is nucypher.com. NuCypher’s official Twitter account is @NuCypher and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “NuCypher KMS provides encryption and cryptographic access controls, without reliance on a central service provider. It leverages state-of-the-art proxy re-encryption technology to allow re-keying encrypted data. This allows a decentralized network of nodes to provide key management operations, without accessing private keys or plaintext data. “
Buying and Selling NuCypher
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NuCypher directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NuCypher should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NuCypher using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
end inline unit
end main text
Begin Footer Opt-In
End Footer Opt-In