start main text
NuCypher (NU) traded down 1.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on April 17th. NuCypher has a market capitalization of $265.20 million and approximately $2.42 million worth of NuCypher was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, NuCypher has traded down 6.3% against the U.S. dollar. One NuCypher coin can now be bought for approximately $0.38 or 0.00000947 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002514 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00003386 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002510 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.81 or 0.00034673 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $43.36 or 0.00108888 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.25 or 0.00010640 BTC.
NuCypher Coin Profile
NuCypher (NU) is a coin. Its genesis date was August 30th, 2020. NuCypher’s total supply is 1,380,688,921 coins and its circulating supply is 703,000,000 coins. NuCypher’s official Twitter account is @NuCypher and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for NuCypher is //reddit.com/r/nucypher and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NuCypher’s official message board is blog.nucypher.com. The official website for NuCypher is nucypher.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “NuCypher KMS provides encryption and cryptographic access controls, without reliance on a central service provider. It leverages state-of-the-art proxy re-encryption technology to allow re-keying encrypted data. This allows a decentralized network of nodes to provide key management operations, without accessing private keys or plaintext data. “
NuCypher Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NuCypher directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NuCypher should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NuCypher using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
end inline unit
end main text
Begin Footer Opt-In
End Footer Opt-In